9/20/2016

RUSTY

knit top & boots H&M | suede skirt & bag ZARA  | shades & rings H&M

Hey peeps. It's been several weeks since these pics were taken and all I can say is Thank God my hair don't look that red anymore, haha! I tried some hair mask that was meant to give my highlights a cooler shade of beige/light brown but instead it made them all copper(!?), ARGH! I really don't like any copper or red shades on me and been trying to avoid them for years now. Oh well, luckily the mask color has faded away pretty much and couple of days ago I also dyed my roots with a cool dark brown shade so I feel more like myself again. 
Let's move on from hair issues to those of style. Right now the deal is that I'M FEELING SO DAMN INSPIRED, YESSS! There, mark my words because we people (or at least we Finnish people?) tend to complain and bitch about things that go wrong or that we are NOT satisfied with and leave everything else, especially the positive things unmentioned. So, trying to get rid of this habit and putting on a fight against my negative whiny-self I'm gonna bring out something positive as well if and when I have something to complain about. Therefore, as there have been times in the past when I've felt soooo uninspired and out of ideas I have to remind myself of THIS moment now when I'm enjoying fashion, dressing up and doing this blog to the fullest. The new season has got me all excited about everything again, yayyyy!! ^__^

/Huh, onneksi ei oo hiukset enää yhtä punertavina kuin näissä otoksissa. Kokeilin jokin aika sitten erästä sävyttävää hiusnaamiota, jonka oli tarkoitus antaa kiva viileänbeige/vaaleanruskea sävy mun auringossa kellastuneille raidoille, mutta se vetäskin ne kunnon kuparisiksi, ARGH! Juuri kun olin onnistunut pääsemään eroon kaikesta ärsyttävästä punapigmentistä (jota on PALJON) mun päässä, niin mä menen sitten möhlimään kovan työn tuloksen. No, onneksi kuparisuus on ehtinyt jo aika reippaasti haalistua pois ja nyt kun vielä vetäsin uuden viileän tummanruskean tyvivärin päälle, niin tilanne ei enää ole ihan yhtä katastrofaalinen. 
Hiushommat sikseen, pakko huomauttaa tähän väliin, että mä olen tällä hetkellä ihan SUPER INSPIROITUNUT, JEEEEE! Liian usein tulee maristua milloin mistäkin ja silloin kun asiat on paremmin tai EI ole mitenkään erityisen paska olo, niin ei välttämättä tule kuitenkaan maininneeksi siitä. Mäkin kun puran täällä aina välillä inspiksenpuutetta ja sen aiheuttamaa (blogi)masista, haluan nyt kerrankin iloita ja MAINITA siitä, kun ideoita olis päässä enemmän kuin ehtii toteuttaa! Se on tää syyskausi, joka saa mut ihan täpinöihin ja sukeltelemaan jossain omissa muotiunelmissani perusarkisen aherruksen keskellä, hihii! ^__^

No comments: